A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — As we embark on a new year, I can’t think of a better gift to women than to get a handle on our finances. Some may want to save more or invest more wisely. Others may need to learn to find ways to work better on money issues with their partners or make sure there’s enough money for their kids to attend college.
Whatever your financial goal, I hope my new book will ensure your success: Diary of a CFP® Pro c2022
Each month we’ll be rolling out a new chapter on Inkandescent Publishing so you can begin to flex your financial muscles a bit at a time. See our outline below.
- Introduction: 7 Important Tips You Need to Know Now About CFP® Professionals
- January: 6 Personal Financial Planning Tips to Help Navigate the Pandemic’s Financial Impact
- February: 10 Tips for New Partners to Seamlessly Plan Together
- March: Celebrate International Women’s Month with Mindful Financial Planning — 6 Tips for Women
- April: How to Recession-Proof Your Retirement Income Plan
- May: Preparing Financially for a Baby
- June: Congrats, grads! Now Start Tackling Your Student Debt
- July: In Celebration of Independence Day — Here’s What I Wish I Knew at the Start of My Career
- August: 4 Ways to Cut Childcare Costs
- September: How to Protect Your Elders from Financial Fraud
- October: The Importance of Estate Planning: Create Your Legacy
- November: When Impact Investing Is Worth It
- December: How to Protect Your Credit Cards Online
Read the book a chapter at a month at InkandescentPublishing.com!
And, there’s more! I also invite you to join me every Friday for 15 minutes of financial insight on my weekly podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro, hosted by my producer Hope Katz Gibbs — live on Facebook.com/hopekatzgibbs. If you miss an episode, be sure to check out the podcasts on my podcast website: MargueritaChengRadio.com and my YouTube channel MargueritaCheng.tv.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me via email.