Friday, Sept. 16, 2022: A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes, we learn from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet our guest: Angela Randolph, CPA, MBA BIO
Today’s Topic: The Importance of Knowing Your Numbers for Entrepreneurs
- Tell us about your professional background and your experience in the industry.
- Tell us about Stellar Ledgers and how the business came about. What services do you offer? What industries do you serve currently?
- What made you decide to start a training academy for small business owners?
- What are the major issues you see impacting small businesses?
- When is the best time for small businesses to outsource their accounting to a CPA/CFO?
- Why is it essential for small businesses to have an accounting system?
About our Guest: Angela Randolph, CPA, is the Founder/CEO of Stellar Ledgers LLC a boutique financial firm that serves small to medium businesses by providing financial accounting, outsourced CFO, training, and consulting services. Angela has been licensed as a CPA in Texas since 1998. She obtained her BBA in Accounting and Finance from Loyola University New Orleans and MBA in Finance and Management from Tulane University. With more than 20 years of experience, Angela has experience with accounting, finance, tax, and audit across various industries with Fortune 500 companies, Big 4 Public Accounting, and the state and federal government.
“I am very passionate about empowering and equipping entrepreneurs with the financial knowledge and business acumen needed to have profitable businesses,” explains Angela, who believes education in both personal and business finances can significantly improve the lives of the community. Learn more at stellarledgers.com.
Learn more about Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro: MargueritaCheng.com